With a laundry list of social media platforms, millions of websites, and hundreds of messages trying to snag your valuable time, it’s no wonder that you’re probably over stressed and falling behind on your CPA marketing business work. It’s okay though.
Productivity and motivation doesn’t just magically wash over us when we need it; it’s more like a lightning strike that zaps us into motion. However, there are ways to cultivate a productive day when you’ve created the right workflow.
If you asked me, this is how you should/could spend your day in CPA marketing to get the most out of your time and resources:
The morning is the best time to get things done because you’re fresh out of bed, your mind isn’t weighed down by the news, you’ve got plenty of energy, and stress is at its lowest. During the time, you don’t want to be doing anything other than the biggest items on your to-do list.
- Knock down a major content piece for your websites, email list, or whatever platform you use to drive people to your CPA offers.
- Work on an information product if you’re building a list or want to create a new revenue stream.
- Create a few promotional items for link building and brand awareness such as a guest post, press release, or setting up and recording interviews.
In essence: do the things that make you money, first thing in the morning.
I would say that the afternoon is the best time for networking and working on new horizontal/vertical opportunities. The items during this time have the greatest potential for future earnings but can also have significant impact the very day you implement them.
- Spend a bit of time within your social media platforms to gain feedback, start discussions, and network with other individuals that may be your customers or potential business partners.
- Meet with potential clients or business owners for new ventures and opportunities to improve your business.
- Learn a new skill that can be immediately implemented within your business model to increase earnings and conversions – don’t learn and put it off – only learn if you’re going to use it.
Night activities are best for items that don’t immediately earn you revenue for your time – these tasks are more like regular maintenance above anything else – the lube to keep the gears going yet not the things that you need to spend an inordinate amount of time with throughout the day.
- Check and respond to any emails that are important for the day or for future opportunities.
- Take note of your daily statistics and analytical data for your campaigns, website, and business; compile and track your current standings and set it into your records.
- Write down a to-do list for the next day that only includes the major items that will have the most return on investment; avoid adding busy work.
- Spend time with family and friends – get out – remember that you need a social life too!
Dividing your day into three parts, starting with the most important items and ending on the casual ones, will give you a productivity workflow that cannot be stopped. You’ll knock down an incredible amount of work each day and your business in CPA marketing will gain compound momentum to propel you into an incredible opportunity for earnings.